Atik Cameras

Author Topic: CCD Field Calculator App v2.0  (Read 5800 times)

WDGH

• ATIK 460EX
CCD Field Calculator App v2.0
« on: May 05, 2015, 02:53:55 am »
After a recent upgrading to v2 of this app it has basically ceased to function correctly. Has anyone else the same problem? Email to ATIK unanswered...
William

astronutcase

Re: CCD Field Calculator App v2.0
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2015, 08:19:18 pm »
It won't let me add a scope - just hangs. Never tried the app before, but this sounds like a bug to me.

WDGH

• ATIK 460EX
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2015, 06:28:40 am »
Thank you for the response - I have exactly the same problem. Reported to ATIK with no feedback. At least its not just me.... Pity as potentially useful app.
William

astronutcase

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2015, 12:56:31 am »
I've just started using ATIK stuff.  I'm use to dealing with vendors that are very active in their forums. But it doesn't look like ATIK often participates. Do they actually respond to questions/problems or are they invisible?

WDGH

• ATIK 460EX
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2015, 03:55:04 am »
Astronutcase, that's a good question. I too have recently started to use ATIK products, on recommendation from wiser folk at SGL. I was told their after sales service was legendary, I'm beginning to wonder if I misinterpreted this! There seems to be other questions left hanging.
William

vince

• Atik Staff
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2015, 02:39:36 pm »
Hi Guys,

Sorry for the lack of response on the forum from Atik staff, we leave the forum for uses to discuss issues between themselves, if you require support or want an urgent answer please email support@atik-cameras.com where you will automatically be issues a support ticket. If you could resubmit the app problem to support we will pass it on to the developer of the app. Personally I have just tried to add a scope here with no problem.

Best regards
Vince