Atik Cameras

Author Topic: Core Software with windows 7 Pro 64Bit and 16HR and Filterwheel1  (Read 3386 times)

vasili

Hi,

i try to reinstall my old Atronomie configuration with c8/CGE/16HR/EFW1/Starrynight on a maccbokk pro with bootcamp windows 7 pro 64bit.
But it costs me nervs and a lot of time because i cant install the coresoftware so that the camera and the wheel will dectected.
When i install only the corestoftware than it is ok and the artemis ccd run. The drivers for the cam and wheel cannot detect and so only find the device in the devicemanager with drivers.
When i install the atik drivers for USB2, after that the device are found but now the artemis software gives me the fault:"cant open because mfc120.dll is not on the computer". ????
Please can someone help me to solve the problem.
I try to make fotos from jupiter and so to begin again with the hobby but that costs me a lot of nervs...;((((
Years ago i had install everything without problems on windows xp Pro but now...grrrrrr.

Thankls in advance

Vasili

Jo

• Atik Staff
Re: Core Software with windows 7 Pro 64Bit and 16HR and Filterwheel1
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2015, 03:24:27 pm »
Hi Vasili,

I'm sorry you're having problems with this. It sounds to me like it's a USB 1 issue - if you try installing the USB 1 drivers (instead of USB 2)  from the USB1/USB2 drivers download (http://www.atik-cameras.com/downloads/) that should hopefully solve it!

Let me know how you get on.

All the best,
Jo