Atik Cameras

Author Topic: Streaming using a 4K display  (Read 4849 times)

MikeM67

Streaming using a 4K display
« on: December 07, 2015, 03:35:39 pm »
Hi there,

I may be doing something completely wrong in my set-up... but if I try to stream to YouTube, the default display is 1680x1050. Even if I amend to my monitor display of 3840x2160, I'm still only getting a corner of my display. In addition, the audio is just a background hiss, rather than anything from my microphone.

I've tried amending the settings in Open Broadcaster Software, but every time the Infinity software runs, it defaults back to 1680x1050 and audio of "default". Any ideas what might be going on here? As I say, I'm probably doing something wrong in the set-up... just can't put my finger on what it is!

Mike.

MikeM67

Re: Streaming using a 4K display
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2015, 05:36:41 pm »
Managed to resolve this myself in the end. The settings in Open Broadcaster Software don't save to the correct folder for usage in the Infinity software. I had to find the relevant folder for Infinity and manually move the config file there. It now seems to work fine.

Jo

• Atik Staff
Re: Streaming using a 4K display
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2015, 12:25:49 pm »
Hi Mike,

Sorry you've had this problem, and am glad to see you found a solution! I'll pass this on and see if we can change it for future releases.

Best,
Jo