Atik Cameras

Author Topic: Atik Drivers BETA Test  (Read 6551 times)

Jo

• Atik Staff
Atik Drivers BETA Test
« on: January 18, 2016, 04:40:38 pm »
Hello all,

We've released an updated BETA test version of our drivers and DLL if you fancy taking them for a test drive -

http://www.atik-cameras.com/news/new-atik-drivers-beta-release/

Please note that they don't currently support the Atik One cameras or the 16-xx cameras, but everything else should be ready to go.

We'd really appreciate any feedback, good or bad, so please do let us know how you get on.

Jo

Chris

Re: Atik Drivers BETA Test
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2016, 01:30:04 pm »
I've tried the Beta driver with a 383L+ camera,  There are a few issues and I've written about them to Chris G.
These are all using the ASCOM driver but I've traced then to things that I'm getting from the Artemis driver.

The cooler will sometimes report that the camera can't be cooled.
The 383L+ reports that it has a guide port when it doesn't
Reading the last exposure start time fails.

I've also managed to get it to connect in SGP, cool the camera and take what seem like decent flat frames.  I've not been out with it.

Chris

Jo

• Atik Staff
Re: Atik Drivers BETA Test
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2016, 09:37:29 am »
Thanks for the feedback, Chris. It's good to have it on here to share with other users as well as just with us, particularly to see if other people are finding similar or wildly different things.

That's also good news about SGP!

Emilebioro

Infinity Software Version 1 2 BETA Test
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2019, 06:19:51 pm »
As far as I know, the beta has come to an end and is expired. I was able to switch back to the normal Steam version without trouble, so Im not sure what is causing the issue, it could be Steam-related maybe?