Atik Cameras

Author Topic: How do we know if we are on the latest version of the Infinity software?  (Read 7693 times)

StarMike

Does the software tell us when there is a new version out there?  Will it be announced here?  Just trying to make sure I stay current
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 03:43:17 pm by StarMike »

Jo

• Atik Staff
We announce new versions on our news page ( http://www.atik-cameras.com/news/ ) as soon as they're live on the website. We also mention them on our social media, and to our mailing list on the next mail out following their release. I'll also start announcing them here on the forum, too!

The latest version is version 1.3, released on March 14th and you can check which version of the software you have by minimising Infinity while it's running and hovering over the Infinity icon in the start bar.

Hope that helps!
Jo

StarMike

Thanks, I will check which version. 

StarMike

Ok, I checked and I was on Version 1.2.   I download the core software from your site and installed (Made sure I had "Infinity" checked on the install and I am still at version 1.2.   Am I doing something wrong?

Jo

• Atik Staff
I've just tried it too with the same result. Can I check what happens when you press the broadcast button? Does it only give you a 'Sign in' option, or does it take you to a menu where you can choose between YouTube and Video Astronomy Live?

Jo

StarMike

Looks like just youtube

Jo

• Atik Staff
Okay, I've looked further into this and it seems we've had a little miscommunication our end - I was under the impression version 1.3 was now included as core software, but apparently it's still only available as part of our Beta 3 drivers download which you can find here -

http://www.atik-cameras.com/news/atik-infinity-software-update-and-beta-3-drivers/

I've just downloaded that version and can confirm it's 1.3, I'm sorry about the mix up.

Jo

StarMike

Thanks   :)