Atik Cameras

Author Topic: Software keeps crashing!!!!!  (Read 6968 times)

Spacedout

Software keeps crashing!!!!!
« on: September 23, 2016, 10:36:37 pm »
Not sure what's going on but for some reason my Infinity software keeps crashing as soon as I press the play button.  It then simply shuts it'self down.  Another clear night wasted, frustration does not cover it!

Anyone else have this problem?

ChrisGolden

• Atik Staff
Re: Software keeps crashing!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2016, 10:35:31 am »
Hi Spacedout,

Sorry to hear that you're having problems. Can you email the following directory:

C:\ProgramData\Atik\Infinity

To ChrisG@atik-cameras.com. That directory should tell me what's going on. Could you also tell me what operating system you are using.

Chris.

Astrogate

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2016, 03:59:18 am »
Not sure what's going on but for some reason my Infinity software keeps crashing as soon as I press the play button.  It then simply shuts it'self down.  Another clear night wasted, frustration does not cover it!

Anyone else have this problem?

I have never had this issue with both my mono and color Infinity cameras.

Chris A
Astrogate

Spacedout

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2016, 09:48:14 pm »
Hi Spacedout,

Sorry to hear that you're having problems. Can you email the following directory:

C:\ProgramData\Atik\Infinity

To ChrisG@atik-cameras.com. That directory should tell me what's going on. Could you also tell me what operating system you are using.

Chris.
Hi Chris, Thanks for the response but it is working fine now.  I think the issue was with my laptop as after doing a system restore the software is now working great.  I think it may also have something to do with all the software I was using to do a broadcast.  Thanks again but for now all good :)

Regards

Karl