Atik Cameras

Author Topic: Some Images using the color Infinity as an imager and mono Infinity as a guider  (Read 5761 times)

Astrogate

Here are some images under below average sky condition using my color Infinity with my RC 10" @ f/4.3 CF scope and my mono Infinity with my Canon 70 - 200 mm f/4 @ 200 mm as a guider. Some images were guided except for M16, M57 & M94. Mount was my new Losmandy G11 with Gemini 2 EQ. Images were captured from Toronto (pop 6 million), Canada under mag 3.75 skies using an IDASP2 filter. These images were capture live on NSN.com during last nights broadcast and have no post processing.

Chris A
Astrogate

Astrogate

Another Image

Astrogate

And another

Astrogate

And another

Astrogate

Another one

Astrogate

And another. I wish there was a way to post them all at once here?

Astrogate

Another image

Astrogate

And the last image.

Thank you!

Chris A
Astrogate

harriscmiv

• Learning as we go
Wow, I really like the results of that scope you have.  Better color than I get and Faster is better, right?  thx for the pix and giving me my next target, NGC 4565.  Was going to try M109 as a result of another post out there, but it's just to high for my observatory limitations..
thx
Charles H.
8" Edge
3" ES Refractor
Canon Rebel T5
Atik One 9.0
Skyshed Observatory

Astrogate

Thank you Harris for having a look and the feedback, I appreciate it. Yes the color is good using an IDASP2 light pollution filter and I like it even better than using my Lumicon Deep Sky LP filter. Here is M13 captured last night using my new reducer combination with the RC 10" @ f/4.5 for a flatter and coma free FOV.

Chris A

harriscmiv

• Learning as we go
Thx for your inspiration.  You have got me off the couch.   I have posted M13 as it were, with my best effort to paint it, post it, and seek the approval of fellow viewers, and will now try NGC 4565.  Very sexy beast it is.  I hope to do it well.
thx again,
Charles
Charles H.
8" Edge
3" ES Refractor
Canon Rebel T5
Atik One 9.0
Skyshed Observatory