Atik Cameras

Author Topic: Sticky Play Button  (Read 4976 times)

Slipshoddon

Sticky Play Button
« on: November 26, 2016, 03:06:15 pm »
Last night I was having a problem when I selected "play" using the finder option.  The exposure would stick or freeze after the green exposure bar was full.  The new image was not displayed and the green exposure bar was stuck after it was full.  I tried changing the bin between 2 and 4 and reduced the exposure time but this didn't help.

It never happened in the true video mode for longer exposures that I recall.  In one case I restarted the software twice and it returned to normal behavior.  On another instance, restarting the software did not help and I disconnected the USB cable twice.  The second reconnection for the cable resolved it while the software was running (no restart required).

Any idea what the issue may be?  I have the latest core software package (downloaded it early this week).

Thanks.

Slipshoddon

Re: Sticky Play Button
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2016, 12:51:39 am »
I ran the software again last night and didn't experience the play button sticking at the end of the exposure.  Perhaps there is a maximum number of exposures that can be taken without stopping the live video.  Anyway I'll keep watching out for this and let you know if it resurfaces.

Jo

• Atik Staff
Re: Sticky Play Button
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2016, 02:35:11 pm »
Thanks for reporting this. Sorry to hear you were having problems but also glad to hear they seem to be resolved. There shouldn't be a maximum number of exposures, so do let us know if you experience any more problems and we'll get them sorted.

Thanks,
Jo