Atik Cameras

Author Topic: No replay video  (Read 5699 times)

2star

No replay video
« on: January 03, 2017, 09:15:06 am »
Hi, I cannot get the replay mode working, all my files are captured in FIT but when I go to replay after a viewing session, I cannot get anything, I  press the replay button, the green second counter travels once to the top and stays there, any help please to get replay working,
eric

Jo

• Atik Staff
Re: No replay video
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2017, 09:26:25 am »
Hi Eric,

Sorry to hear replay mode's not working for you. Could you first just confirm for me that replay mode is pointing at the same directory you're saving the FITs to? The directory should be shown when you hover over replay mode.

thanks,
Jo

2star

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2017, 11:06:43 pm »
HI,when I hover over the replay folder in infinity  the folder is c:\..\SavedPictures that is where the FIT files are being saved.
Also, my version is v1.4.0.3 is this up to date please ?
regards Eric

ChrisGolden

• Atik Staff
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2017, 04:24:24 pm »
Hi Eric,

The latest version (1.4.0.5) is on the website (www.atik-cameras.com/downloads). It's probably best to get the latest, just in case.

Just to rule out the obvious, there are two different folders to select. If you hover over the 'R' (record) button next to the play button you select where the files get saved. But if you hover of the replay button, you select which files are going to be replayed.

If you want, you can email your images to support (support@atik-cameras.com). Then I can try them out and see if I can reproduce the issue here.

Chris.

2star

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2017, 09:49:55 pm »
Hi Chris, many thanks, I have sorted the problem out, simple mistake as usual for me haha, also I have downloaded latest software update
Regards Eric

ChrisGolden

• Atik Staff
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2017, 08:47:57 am »
Hi Eric,

Glad you got it working. Thanks for letting me know.

Chris