Atik Cameras

Author Topic: Would you like to participate in an Atik experiment?  (Read 4952 times)

Iria-Atik

• Atik Staff
Would you like to participate in an Atik experiment?
« on: May 16, 2017, 11:37:58 am »
Hi everyone,

From Atik we’re starting a small experiment with our Infinity software, and we need some help from you!

We were frequently asked if it’s possible to use any of our cameras with the Infinity software, and we thought that the best way to get great results is working directly with our customers.

We’re looking for people owning a 4-Series camera, ideally with also an Infinity, to play with the Infinity software and give us some feedback about the experience!

Please, if you are interested in participate, just email us to iria@atik-cameras.com and we’ll be back to you with all the details.

Thanks a lot for your help 😊
Iria
Iria

fallenangel

Re: Would you like to participate in an Atik experiment?
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2017, 07:03:00 pm »
Hi,
yes I would. I own an Infinity camera, plan to add/buy an Atik 383L+ and would appreciate this feature. I suppose you have access to developers of the Infinity SW. In the past, the Infinity SW did only support the Infinity camera. I can get hold of some Atik Cameras from friends and an observatory , but that would take a while.  The Infinity Camera does work with the Artemis Capture.
cs Klaus

Iria-Atik

• Atik Staff
Re: Would you like to participate in an Atik experiment?
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2017, 01:25:05 pm »
Hi Klaus,

Thank you for your interest! We're still working on this project, and unfortunately it will be suitable just for 4-Series Cameras, I'm sorry for this!

I hope we can keep working to have this software available for all our cameras in the future. We'll keep you updated by our Forum.

Best regards,
Iria
Iria