Atik Cameras

Author Topic: Horizon Infinity software crash  (Read 4221 times)

spooninspace

Horizon Infinity software crash
« on: December 08, 2017, 08:25:02 pm »
Hello,
I was wondering if someone could help?
After installing the Horizon software from the disc, including the drivers and Infinity software, I was unable to get Infinity to run during my first imaging session.
Infinity recognized the Horizon camera, indeed the temp control etc all seemed to work. The problem is the live image seems to 'hang up, in both finder and video mode, the Infinity software freezing ,then eventually crashing.
The only image I do get is a frozen one of a star before it freezes up.
I have previously run the software,with an Infinity camera, with no problems.
My system is Windows 7.

Regards,
Ian 

DuaneS

Re: Horizon Infinity software crash
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2018, 03:11:20 pm »
Hi Spooninspace - I am having the same issue. I posted this question to the forum too. I have tried 2 computers and get the same problem using the latest version from the site. When I close the software and restart it I get the same image from before. I also have the Infinity camera and have had no issues. I am thinking the difference is the size of the files and the camera is having issue downloading them to the computer (reason for seeing the same image after closing and reopening the software)?? Not sure. Hopefully someone will respond with a solution

Iria-Atik

• Atik Staff
Re: Horizon Infinity software crash
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2018, 09:17:29 am »
Hi,

Thank you both for having contacted support to solve your issue. I hope you could keep enjoying your camera without any problem very soon :)

Best regards,
Iria
Iria