Atik Cameras

Author Topic: 460ex and FW2 no longer connect in SGPro since Driver/software update.  (Read 3920 times)

sonof007

Hi,
I have been using 460ex and FW2 with SGPro with success and very few problems. Everything was fine until today. I was using without issue last night. However this morning I updated to latest version SGPro (not Beta) at same time update the Atik core software/drivers. Problems now begin. Neither the Camera or the FW2 are now connecting.  The camera no longer appears on the list of cameras to connect too. The FW2 is there but get error message when trying to connect. This all points to Ascom drivers. I am using latest 6.3 platform.
So now I have a dome and EQ6 that connect fine but an issue with Atik camera/fw2. I have no idea who/what update is causing the problem.
Thinking maybe a corrupt Windows file causing in issue I installed SGpro, Ascom 6.3 and the Atik software on a  second laptop to see if this connected this produced exact same situation. This tells me it is an update or driver related. Very frustrating, spent all afternoon trying to resolve and getting no where. Any suggestions would be very greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Jo

• Atik Staff
Re: 460ex and FW2 no longer connect in SGPro since Driver/software update.
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2018, 11:57:23 am »
I'm sorry to hear you're having problems after updating, are these issues still ongoing?

Jo