Atik Cameras

Author Topic: Horizon and Infinity Issue  (Read 3723 times)

DuaneS

Horizon and Infinity Issue
« on: January 14, 2018, 03:41:33 pm »
Hi all - I had some issues last night with my new Horizon colour. Not sure if it is a Horizon issue, an Infinity issue or something else but I thought I would start here. I kept running into a problem where the image would not refresh in the Infinity software. After each integration it would show an an older image then the next integration it would show either a different older image or a half an image. I shut down the software and checked task manager to be sure it was shut down. I re-opened, the camera connected fine and I would set the same 2 images showing up after each integration. Not sure if it could be something "stuck" in the buffer or even a USB issue such as a cable. I am using the supplied USB cable and the Atik A/C power supply I purchased separately. I am stuck on this one. I did reboot the computer and that did not make a difference. I did notice the it eventually started to show a new image but would not update, kept showing the newer image and switching between an older image.Any ideas?

Thanks
Duane

Iria-Atik

• Atik Staff
Re: Horizon and Infinity Issue
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2018, 03:53:20 pm »
Hi Duane,

I'm very sorry that you're having some issues with your camera/Infinity SW. In case you don't find the solution on this forum and you'd like to talk to our support team directly, please don't hesitate to drop us an email to support@atik-cameras.com and we'll take care of your problem.

Thanks!
Iria
Iria

DuaneS

Re: Horizon and Infinity Issue
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2018, 05:50:43 pm »
Thanks Iria - I sent support and email

Duane