Atik Cameras

Author Topic: First Light - Color Horizon - Cloudy Moon  (Read 1936 times)

bwa

First Light - Color Horizon - Cloudy Moon
« on: March 27, 2018, 08:41:17 AM »
Finally got out under the cloud with a foggy Moon being the only thing I could see (and shoot)...  Not a star in sight!

Setup: ATIK Color Horizon camera, William Optics Megrez 90 scope, WO 0.8x flattener/reducer, STC Duo-Narrowband filter (6nm @ Oiii & 6nm @ Ha), #13 neutral density filter.  Required the neutral density filter to get the exposure above the minimum 0.001 sec. of the camera.

Moon, 50% of full scale, best 5 of 195 subs aligned and stacked in RegiStax 6.2, tweaked in Lightroom.

Up to this point I've been shooting pix of mountains and buildings.  Nice to see it work on a stellar object.

Enjoy!

bwa

P.S.:  Having to reduce the size of the image (to under 600KB) for posting detracts for the whole exercise of showing off an image!!  As as result I doubt I'll be posting many more pictures off the camera in the future.

Perkinsi

Re: First Light - Color Horizon - Cloudy Moon
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2020, 05:12:56 PM »
Everyone at one time or another has marveled at the beautiful red and orange colors of a sunrise or sunset UPSers. Although colorful sunrises and sunsets can be seen anywhere, certain parts of the world are especially famous for their twilight hues.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2020, 01:40:19 PM by Perkinsi »

anushgaashettyy

kodi solutions
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2020, 08:50:23 AM »
This is the treatment to deal with the  kodi solutions
   Vshare EU pair on your Kodi by utilizing the main methodology, which we called "Direct Authorization" or "stream approval." From now onwards, you can make the most of your preferred recordings as much as four hrs. Following four hours, you have to get another IP address, and furthermore, it also we have to connection to the vshare eu set.