Atik Cameras

Author Topic: Atik 11000 Losing TEC post Windows Update  (Read 2857 times)

Tom ODonoghue

Atik 11000 Losing TEC post Windows Update
« on: September 07, 2019, 12:22:09 am »
Hi Atik,
I m using SGP to run my remote imaging. It used to connect to the Atik via the ASCOM driver, and set the temp, then download the images.
It looks like after a windows update on the 24th of August that it now drops the TEC cooling and hangs up. The set point of -20C goes to zero. There is this line in the SGP logs.

"[09/05/19 23:33:30.459][DEBUG] [TEC Thread] ASCOM Camera: Failed to set CCD Temperature!  : Property write ASCOM.Atik.Camera SetCCDTemperature is not implemented in this driver. (System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Property write SetCCDTemperature is not implemented in this driver."

Is there a driver issue with ASCOM, or an Atik update in the pipeline for this?
My device manager sees the 11meg and says the driver is working correctly. I re-installed the Core software with the ASCOM driver, but the issue remains.
Any ideas?
Thanks Tom.

vince

• Atik Staff
Re: Atik 11000 Losing TEC post Windows Update
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2019, 11:59:20 am »
Hi Tom,

Sorry to hear that you are having problems, we haven't heard of this issue before. Could you email our support@atik-cameras.com address with the details and Andrew can look into it for you.

Best regards
Vince