Atik Cameras

Author Topic: Recording is not being saved  (Read 7193 times)

Seaquel47

Re: Recording is not being saved
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2019, 03:00:40 am »
Congratulations to the Tech group!!!  I was able to do some observing tonight and the Infinity software worked as advertised with my Infinity camera.  Both the recordings and the snapshots worked as they should.  I quickly learned to create new folders to save recordings when I stopped one and then restarted the recording of a new object.  Thanks to everyone for achieving such a quick resolution.

DonB

CraigG

« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2019, 03:14:42 am »
That's great news Don! Have fun...I'm trying to do some imaging myself tonight but the clouds are hanging around longer than predicted.

Craig

mta0674

« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2019, 07:27:23 pm »
Can someone point me to the naming convention for on the fly saving of FITS file being used by Infinity software. The file name starts with the date, but what do the following numbers mean? So it appears to me the file name is the date then time in 24 hour notation and finally 3 numbers which appear to be in a rough sequence. So what are the three numbers. Also does the software support a fits header reader/editor. If so I cannot find it. Finally I had that same problem of the Infinity software ...not being able to save files. The culprit was Windows 10. The latest Atik core software appears to have fixed this problem
« Last Edit: December 07, 2019, 09:50:13 pm by mta0674 »

vince

• Atik Staff
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2019, 03:51:19 pm »
The files are named as Date, Time and milliseconds. YYMMDD_HHMMSS_000

Best regards
Vince