Atik Cameras

Author Topic: Display bug using infinity software  (Read 5495 times)

gallileo_931

Display bug using infinity software
« on: February 17, 2020, 03:04:48 pm »
Hello all!

I purchased a few days ago an ATIK Horizon 2 camera and i'm very happy with it.

I noticed a strange display bug with the infinity software. The image appeared streched a multiple times inside the display area (see the attached screenshot) and the histogram constrols do not work.

Is there any workaround?

Thanks for your answers

Noah4x4

Re: Display bug using infinity software
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2020, 07:52:27 pm »
Did you install the core software from the Atik Website? It from disk, suggest you update from website as there have been recent bug fixes. But you could also try deleting this Windows local settings folder. Note that you will need to switch on 'view hidden files' via <View>.

C:// ProgramData > Atik > Infinity > Settings.

Don't worry, Infinity will restore its Integrity when you next open the software.

It appears that occasionally this folder becomes corrupted, perhaps after a computer or power crash. Windows then hangs onto weird screen artifacts, or might lock up or fails to display components. Deleting it seems to cure a host of glitches that manifest visually.

If that doesn't work, contact Atik Support as the Horizon II is so new I doubt if you will find a solution in here.

aithcrowded

Re: Display bug using infinity software
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2022, 03:24:30 am »
It seems that this folder sometimes gets corrupted, maybe after a computer or power failure. Windows then displays strange screen abnormalities, freezes, or fails to show components. It seems that erasing the file resolves a number of visual errors. If that does not work, please contact Atik Support since the Horizon II is so new that it is unlikely that you will find a solution on this forum.

dordle