Atik Cameras

Author Topic: No tutorials on how to image with the 414ex color anywhere.  (Read 4420 times)

rambrosi

Returning the camera to OPT Telescopes because of the software of all things. Very frustrating and not intuitive. Tutorials are nil on the 414ex OSC.

Jo

• Atik Staff
Re: No tutorials on how to image with the 414ex color anywhere.
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2016, 12:59:20 pm »
I'm really sorry to hear this, and that our suggestions for finding an object didn't help. Is that where the main problem lies still?

We do have an intro to the software here - https://youtu.be/o9d1oFNhV4k - as part of our little Getting Started series. With the exception of the Infinity, tutorials tend not to be camera specific as the same guiding principles apply across the range, but I appreciate this doesn't show finding objects in real terms.

I haven't forgotten your suggestion of a 'finding objects' tutorial, but unfortunately real-session tutorials can take awhile to put together as we become night time hours and weather dependent. Perhaps while video's tricky to capture, a written guide could help if it's more of a practical step-by-step than the software manual and quickstart guide are?

Best,
Jo