Atik Cameras

Author Topic: Cooler options display box missing.  (Read 5168 times)

GUS

Cooler options display box missing.
« on: December 15, 2014, 10:59:05 am »
Hi, I have the Atik 314L+ and cannot get the cooler dialog box to open at all, have deleted the program and reloaded and still doesn't open., can anyone help.

DaveAus

Re: Cooler options display box missing.
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2014, 01:30:27 pm »
I wonder if your problem is the same as I had? - see http://www.atik-cameras.com/forum/index.php?topic=1865.msg4070#msg4070

GUS

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2014, 12:46:21 pm »
Thanks Dave, I couldn't access that link, I'm having trouble getting on this site, it took me a few attempts to get on. Do you know what page that link is on, I remember reading it a few days back, but can't find it now. Thanks for the reply.

DaveAus

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2014, 08:12:57 pm »
Hi Gus

Sorry for the short delay in responding. I see what you mean by having problems with the link that I posted. It doesn't work for me either. Maybe something wrong (or changed) at the Forum end?

Anyway, to side step that issue please see the following text extracts from the thread concerned :

Me : “The small Exposure Settings window no longer shows up on the laptop screen.”

Reply received : “.... Or you can delete the ArtemisCapture.ini file in you windows directory (with will also reset other settings in capture).”

Me : “I did delete the .ini file that you mention and now all is back to normal again.”

Hope this helps.

GUS

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2014, 09:00:27 am »
Thanks Dave,I've got it back now, just got rid of the old program and loaded the latest version, but my cooler doesn't work, the ambient Temp doesn't change at all even after 20 minutes( I'm not in loop mode), but when I press warm up it takes 5 minutes and is complete. I haven't used cooling before so don't know if the problem was there before the software upgrade.