Atik Cameras

Author Topic: For Sale - Like New ATIK 314E  (Read 9254 times)

oeagleo

For Sale - Like New ATIK 314E
« on: May 18, 2012, 06:37:11 pm »
ATIK 314e Camera:
Are you ready to graduate from OSC to a full Mono LRGB setup? If you are, here is a perfect entry to mid level setup, and practically new, at a MAJOR discount from new. I AM ALSO ACCEPTING REASONABLE OFFERS, as I have purchased the OSC camera, and need to recoup some of those funds! Here's your chance!

I purchased this from OPT last summer with the intention of trying my hand at astrophotography. This unit is as new, having been actually out of the box, and on a scope one time only, to test, and to try my hand at a filter wheel, and the LRGB filters on the house across the street. Using the Meade F6.3 Focal Reducer on my Celestron C9.25, it brought the ArcSec/Pixel to .65, and if you're lucky enough to have the F3.3 it bumps up to 1.24 ArcSec/Pixel. This is with a nice, 1392x1040 array. Check it out with CCDCalc for YOUR Scope.

This camera is Peltier cooled camera, at a reasonable price, here's your chance. This camera set me back $970 plus shipping, but I would like to sell this one for $800, but feel free to make me an offer, I just might accept it! shipped to your door, in the original packaging. I will also include a brand new, with tags, Pelican IM2050 case, (sold online for $42+)including a dessicant pack.

Will also trade for Losmandy Gemini setup +/- some cash.

Please contact me at oeagleo@q.com if interested. Ad also on Astromart.