Atik Cameras

Author Topic: EFW2 Sequencing Artemis Works DUSK does not  (Read 3634 times)

craney

EFW2 Sequencing Artemis Works DUSK does not
« on: June 01, 2019, 01:49:01 pm »
Hello everybody,

This could be a simple one, but it is evading me at the moment, but I am a bear of little brain.

I have a Atik 414mono, EFW2 running on a Win 10 pro Toughbook.

About a week or so ago during the last bit of clear skies,whilst using DUSK  I noticed that some of my subs didn't look right the morning after.   ie.  that's meant to be a BLUE sub and looks suspiciously like a H-Alpha.   
On investigation,   when performing  single or looped shots on the normal camera menu tab, it could find all  1-9 slots.... ok  :) and relocate to find the correct slot.......but when I set up the sequencer and set it off going in good faith , ( and left to get a cup of tea etc)  ...it went to position '2' instead of the required '1'   etc.... and since I have  a LUM,R,G,B,Ha sequence  it took a RED sub and not a LUM one.....and so on.

An additional fact which might be useful in diagnosis is that in the sequencer menu, the Filter wheel option only goes up to 8 max.... but just a menu away to the side, the same program reckons I have got 9 slots..... hmmmm confusing ??

and another thing, an old version of  Artemis works Ok with the sequencing. What could be the issue??

I could have been going wrong for a long time, but the lack of clear nights may have hidden the problem... Maybe I have not noticed it all along,  gulp ??

Any help much appreciated.

Sean
« Last Edit: June 01, 2019, 10:06:29 pm by craney »

vince

• Atik Staff
Re: EFW2 Sequencing Artemis Works DUSK does not
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2019, 11:23:49 am »
Hello Sean,

I believe Andrew has been in contact with you, this issue has now been fixed and the core software will be updated this week.

Thank you for letting us know about this bug.

Best regards
Vince

craney

Re: EFW2 Sequencing Artemis Works DUSK does not
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2019, 04:37:26 pm »
Thanks Vince,   That good news.     I thought I was missing something obvious in the downloading and set-up sequence ...

Once again, many thanks.  What an efficient and effective technical team you have.  I wish other companies had the same efficacy.

Regards,

Sean.