Atik Cameras

Author Topic: New version of Infinity software???  (Read 6605 times)

StarMike

New version of Infinity software???
« on: August 30, 2016, 05:14:57 pm »
Any news on a new version of the Infinity software?  I know you guys at ATIK took in a lot of suggestions a while back, so I thought I would ask.

Jo

• Atik Staff
Re: New version of Infinity software???
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2016, 10:41:54 am »
There will be an update but unfortunately I can't give you a timeline for it at the moment. We've got Chris pretty tied up with a couple of other projects, but we do still have (and keep adding to!) the list of suggestions.

What would be the things you'd most like to see in a new version?

Jo

StarMike

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2016, 02:04:29 pm »
Thanks Jo for the update. 

I would like to see several stacking options. I think now it does mean stacking, which for the most part, is what we would use, but it would be nice to have sum stacking as well to pull in some of those really dim objects.  The Starlight software for the Ultrastar camera (uses same chip as Infinity) has this feature.

I would also like to have text added to an image so you can put the name on them, and maybe automatically have the expose and number of stacks in the image as well.

Jo

• Atik Staff
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2016, 10:29:30 am »
Thanks for these, I'll put them forward.

We should have a new thread or maybe even board soon for suggestions, including ones already under consideration or being worked on, so watch this space!

Thanks,
Jo

42itous1

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2016, 06:39:47 pm »
Hi Jo,

+1 for the integration info at the bottom of image capture.  A crosshair reticle would also be nice.

Regards,

Brad

JimH123

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2016, 12:56:04 pm »
Place a clock on the screen too.

KenT

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2016, 08:27:21 pm »
i would like finer adjustment of the selected Histo bar, i.e. cursor keys adjust the selected bar in smaller steps. (maybe)  :-)

42itous1

« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2016, 08:44:34 pm »
I would also like to have the ability to enlarge the histogram toolbar--I'm getting old :)

Jo

• Atik Staff
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2016, 11:50:52 am »
Hi guys,

Thanks for these suggestions, it's definitely sounding like the histogram is becoming a priority and could do with another look.

Did you see you we now have a dedicated thread for this too? http://forums.atik-cameras.com/index.php?topic=2798.msg6541#msg6541 - and histogram's on the list!

Thanks,
Jo

StarMike

« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2016, 09:00:16 pm »
I would also like to see more live broadcasting options than youtube, like Facebook live and NSN