Atik Cameras

Author Topic: Firmware update on 460Ex mono, doesn't work.  (Read 8110 times)

jmtanous

Firmware update on 460Ex mono, doesn't work.
« on: August 02, 2012, 04:27:29 pm »
Hi,

Yesterday I was testing my new 460EX mono. It worked fine wither in MaximDL and Artemis. The camera managed to reach -30C Dt and stayed there, excellent cause I was expecting a maxim DT of -25.

Since I will build a calibration library for this season, I want to have the latest firmware loaded in the camera. I downloaded the firmware uploader but I couldn't update the camera, the uploader utility said that the camera was not found. As I said the camera was working fine with Artemis and MaximDL.

Am I missing something? Do I need to do something else in order to upgrade the firmware?

Cheers,

Jose 

Steve

• Atik Staff
Re: Firmware update on 460Ex mono, doesn't work.
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2012, 11:03:08 am »
Hello Jose,
We only have one firmware for the 460 so you have the latest version.
Jonathan our programmer is on holiday at the moment but we will take a look at the uploader when he returns.
Best
Steve

jonathan

• Atik Staff
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2012, 03:25:39 pm »
Dear Jose,

Sorry - this turned out to be caused by the firmware uploader failing to recognize the camera. I have now fixed this and put the new version on the website but, like Steve said, there is only one version of the firmware for the Atik 460ex at present, so there is no need to update the firmware in your camera.

Best regards,

Jonathan

jmtanous

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2012, 04:14:36 pm »
Thanks Jonathan!

Cheers,

Jose