Atik Cameras

Author Topic: 4.2.0.3 installation issue - “.net framework version 2.0 not found.”  (Read 5264 times)

SaintLou

I’m attempting to install the Atik core and infinity software (4.2.0.3) on a “stick PC” which runs Windows 10 home. I keep getting an error message that “.net framework version 2.0 not found.”

The “select additional components” window in the installer shows “documentation” is up to date” and “Infinity up to date”, all other areas in the core software tab are grayed out as not installed. But when I search my computer for “infinity” nothing shows up, and there is no folder under programs. My operating system has .net  I deleted the downloaded file, downloaded another and tried to run it, and I tried to install an older version, 4.1.2.8, and got the same result. I've installed the software on 2 other computers running Windows 7 with no issues.

I've emailed support, but thought I'd throw this one out here as well.

SaintLou

Fixed. It was a windows issue, unrelated to the atik software.  I had to activate .net 2.0 in the windows control settings. It wouldn't download the files neeeded, and I ultimately reinstalled windows. Atik software installed and all is well.

SonnyE

Thanks for the follow up Saint Lou.