Atik Cameras

Author Topic: OSX Drivers (AOSX) - Alpha2 release  (Read 18951 times)

NickK

Re: OSX Drivers (AOSX) - Alpha2 release
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2013, 05:36:55 pm »
Hi Lex,
There is a later version of the application than on this thread (using Alpha3 release):
http://stargazerslounge.com/topic/177346-atik-osx-test-application-alpha3-drivers-available-here/

I found a bug around the use of USB identities (that prevented some cameras from being recognised) whilst testing with cameras at the Stargazers Lounge star party with the Alpha3 release drivers. I've corrected this - including running it on a 460ex osc :)

I have been doing a few internal changes and it's looking like I'll release an Alpha4 before the beta just so that these fixes are in place. No ETA yet on the Alpha4 release but it shouldn't be too long.

I also have some points about the Example Application from dogfooding (using your own development) that I want to put in.

Kind regards,
Nick
ATIK 383L+, Titan, 16IC, EFW2, OAG | Pentax 105SDP | NEQ6
Author of the ATIK OSX Drivers and AOSX - Astronomy on OSX

NickK

« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2013, 05:39:18 pm »
I forgot to say - if the Alpha3 standalone application is still having difficulties - please send me the ATIKOSXDrivers.log file that is created on the desktop.
ATIK 383L+, Titan, 16IC, EFW2, OAG | Pentax 105SDP | NEQ6
Author of the ATIK OSX Drivers and AOSX - Astronomy on OSX

Lex

• We do it at night...
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2013, 01:25:56 am »
Nick,

Ok, I will try it ASAP and keep you in the loop!  8)
Really thanks for your efforts!

Best
CGEM, C11, TS Carbon Apo Triplet 90/600, TS Carbon UNC 254/1250, Atik 383l+, EFW2,
TSOAG, Lodestar....