Atik Cameras

Author Topic: I want to install 5.0.1.2 to replace 4.2.2.9 -- do I deinstall first?  (Read 2991 times)

Pieter

Windows 10 laptop, I have the software from last year installed, but wish to replace it with the latest -- 5.0.1.2. Can I do the install without deinstalling, or is there some special process for a clean install?

Long version:  In my second session with my new Horizon camera the Infinity capture software caused lots of problems.  When I wanted to stop capturing one object and go to another, even though I clicked the "stop" button, it apparently keep capturing -- I had large numbers of sub frames in the output directory which recorded the move and focus process.  Stopping and resetting the stack did not help.

I want to work with the latest version of the software and take the issue to support if it recurs.

vince

• Atik Staff
Hello Pieter,

Sorry to hear you are having problems with the Infinity software. You can update to the latest version without uninstalling the old version. If you continue to have problems with the Infinity software please email us a support@atik-cameras.com

Best regards
Vince