Atik Cameras

Author Topic: Atik 414 not cooling and other problems  (Read 3018 times)

emelan

Atik 414 not cooling and other problems
« on: October 09, 2019, 11:05:12 pm »
I recently had a hard drive failure on my lap top computer. I had the hard drive replaced with a electronic drive. My Atik 414 ex had worked well before and is five years old. I of course had to reload every thing. I am using Sequence Generator Pro with Ascom 6.4sp1 both of which i recently down loaded. The problem is the drivers i have downloaded from Atik's site are not working with my camera well. I have tried loading the recent divers and the legacy drivers as well as the drivers from my original CD. the only driver that plays well with Ascom is one that has a title called Atik 414ex 118 but the 118 is an identifier for a filter wheel and i have a EFW2 which i finally got working with the legacy down load. The problem is the Atik 414ex 118 will not cool the camera and will some times cause SGP to hang up causing me to restart the program. The camera cools down with Artemis  Capture so i know the cooler does work. can you direct me to the right driver for this camera that will work with the new Ascom platform. Thanks

vince

• Atik Staff
Re: Atik 414 not cooling and other problems
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2019, 01:19:54 pm »
Hello,

Could you please send us an email to support@atik-cameras.com and we can sort this out for you.

Best regards
Vince