Atik Cameras

Author Topic: Infinity not working  (Read 25 times)

neklewin

Infinity not working
« on: December 03, 2019, 05:02:14 PM »
Recently purchased an Infinity color, it doesn't work.  I loaded the software (made sure I ticked the "drivers" box, and Infinity software) on a Macbook Pro (VMWare and Windows 10) and on my work laptop (Dell, Windows 10).  Here's what happens, regardless of the machine I'm running:  The camera connects and the Camera Connection Status turns green.  Using finder mode or video mode I select the Play button and the Progress Bar tracks the exposure time.  The image field is either all white or all black, no indication of an image.  After a few seconds, walmart wire the Progress Bar quits moving, the software has locked up.  No buttons work.  After an additional 30 seconds I receive a Windows message indicating that Infinity has quit responding, and I can choose to shut it down or recover the program.

I made sure all system software on the Mac and Dell are up-to-date.

Any suggestions?
« Last Edit: December 04, 2019, 01:56:56 PM by neklewin »

anders.stange

Re: Infinity not working
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2019, 11:25:23 AM »
Iím assuming you have installed the latest version of the core software(5.0.2.0). There seems to be a number of issues in this version.
I suggest you uninstall and then install the 4.2.2.9 version instead to see if this solves you problem. This is what I have done and it is much more stable.

vince

• Atik Staff
Re: Infinity not working
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2019, 01:18:53 PM »
Hello,

The latest version of the core software should work fine with the Infinity, would you mind emailing us at support@atik-cameras.com please then we can investigate further.

Best regards
Vince