Atik Cameras

Author Topic: ASCOM driver for ST4 port ?.  (Read 3313 times)

jackyjoy123

ASCOM driver for ST4 port ?.
« on: February 25, 2021, 02:19:12 pm »
Hello,

n the old Artemis CCD Yahoo group there is a message indicating that there is an ASCOM driver for using the ST4 guideport on the camera (in my case an Atik 16HR) when guiding via another camera.

Unfortunately, this group is now closed and only members can get access to the files, so I can't get that file.
Does anyone know of a source of the driver or another solution to allow me to guide via one camera whilst using the ST4 port on my Atik camera to guide?
FWIW I use PHD for guiding with a Meade DSI Pro as a guide camera.

thanks
jackyjoy

idealisticcapture

• wirynutcracker
    • driving directions
Re: ASCOM driver for ST4 port ?.
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2022, 03:15:11 am »
Hello,

n the old Artemis CCD Yahoo group there is a message indicating that there is an ASCOM driver for using the ST4 guideport on the camera (in my case an Atik 16HR) when guiding via another camera.

Unfortunately, this group is now closed and only members can get access to the files, so I can't get that file.
Does anyone know of a source of the driver or another solution to allow me to guide via one camera whilst using the ST4 port on my Atik camera to guide?
FWIW I use PHD for guiding with a Meade DSI Pro as a guide camera.

thanks
jackyjoy

I'm unable to get the file. Is there a source for the driver, or is there any option that will enable me to guide with one camera while utilizing the ST4 port on my Atik camera to guide with another camera?